I don’t actually ever get asked this because no one buys me birthday presents. But if someone did, and I was being honest, this is what I would want.
- A battery for my scale
- More laxatives
- Effective diet pills
- A loaf of bread, preferably one with Parmesan and garlic baked inside.
- A variety of cheeses to eat with that bread
- ALL the (vegetarian) Chinese food
- Bendy straws
- A cake and some ice cream that no one else knows about
- Time alone to eat (and purge) all this food.
- Not to have to spend any family time feeling awkward about myself and feeling like I’m being watched or judged and not comparing myself to my sisters
- Gift cards for Barnes and Noble so I can get new books on my Nook.
So basically, out of 11 items, one of them is “normal” and healthy. But those are truly what I would ask for if I could be honest.