The nerdy side of me appreciates that WordPress pointed this out.
Below are the questions I received, in the order I received them. I will answer them all!
- Who inspires you the most in your life? (jackloveswriting)
- My dad. He has faced a lot of opposition in his life but he just keeps going and working hard. He’s never quit and never given up.
- You are stranded alone on an island with a single box. What is in that box? (ananonymousoutsider)
- Does the island have wifi, because that might affect my decision. I’m assuming the island has no electricity, so I’m bringing some of my favorite books, books I can reread without getting bored. I would also bring a large journal and pens so I can write. My Bible and a highlighter. A tarp for shelter. Rope, because it’s handy for a lot of things. A pocket knife, for the same reason as the rope. And a life straw, just in case the water isn’t safe.
- Hi i am new to this site and I was wondering how do you use hashtags? Im not sure if I tagged my post right. (mhudss)
- What’s your favorite ice cream flavor? (cavellemartin)
- Salted caramel is my favorite guilty pleasure.
- What is your zodiac sign? (Deanne)
- Cancer. That’s all I know about it. When I was in treatment, there were girls there who could tell you how it was supposed to affect your personality and decision making. All I know is I’m a cancer, and only because I looked it up once as a teen.
- Favorite book of all time? This does not rule out children’s books. The one book in all your life, that you can say is your fave. (threekidsandi)
- The Hobbit. I read it probably once a year. I have a hardbound, annotated copy that is beautiful.
- What color socks are you wearing? (KatieComeBack)
- When I got this question, I was wearing light blue socks with penguins on them. Now I’m wearing fuzzy red and white striped socks.
- 1,000?!?! That is phenomenal!! What is your secret to that?? How did you achieve that many followers?? (The Sound of Ed’s Voice)
And can I have some?? LOL (KatieComeBack)
Question 1: Why do you think you have so many followers? (Bracken5)
- First, yeah sure, you can have some! I’m not stingy! Second, I’ll say, I’m not entirely certain how I got 1,000 followers, but if I had to guess, I would say it has something to do with my morning routine.
- Each morning I go to my reader and I go through my list of tags (above you can see some of the tags I follow) and I read all the new posts in each tag category. I then like or comment on them. Comments are rare. If you get a comment on your blog post, feel honored because I rarely post comments. Comments make me anxious. But that’s a whole other blog post. By reading and reaching out to the blogging community, it’s only natural that some portion of them would be interested in who is reading their blog posts and would visit my site in turn. Then, a portion of those would be interested enough in my site to follow it. So basically, read a hell of a lot of blog posts (and like or comment on them) and you too can have a lot of followers. (This is just a theory, it may not work for you.)
- What’s the silliest thing you’ve done alone in your house on days you feel good – dance around, do cartwheels? Heehee (Faith)
- Now I wish I had done really silly things so I could tell about them. I admit, I don’t really do many silly things. Stupid, yes, but not silly. And my place is too small for cartwheels, you would give yourself a concussion trying by spinning into a wall.
- A cup of tea + a good book makes me happy. Your turn. What makes you happy? (Ameena k.g)
- An electric blanket, a mug of cocoa, snow, and a Christmas movie. It doesn’t matter the time of year. (It’s snowed in July here.)
- If you didn’t blog about eating disorders what would you write about?! (ambivalencegirl)
- I would probably focus more on what life is like living with fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis and bipolar disorder. As I become more recovery focused (fingers crossed) I may shift in that direction.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you travel? (Lady CAS)
- Germany, Austria, Ireland, and Scotland
I hope you enjoyed that. Thank you for submitting your questions!
I have reached 1,000 followers!
To celebrate, I’m going to take your questions! Ask me questions about myself and I’ll answer them. They can be serious or silly, your choice!
But don’t ask how I got so many followers because a few people have already asked, so I’m already answering that. 😉